[From Monday to Saturday except Sunday]
- Location at Casela world of adventures – Park leisure and nature park Mauritius
- Duration : 1 hour encounter with the lions
Activity time schedule: 9h, 10h.30, 14h, 15h30
Transportation is offered as Supplement in luxury car & minivan for group
It is an amazing opportunity to walk with lions in their natural environment in Mauritius at the Casela Nature and leisure Park. You feel a real adrenaline rush when you get closer to these amazing creatures which is a unique experience! no Leashes, no Collars
This activity takes place on the banks of the Rivière du Rempart in a separate place from the safari park.
Under the supervision and direction of trainers you will be close the lions and experience a range of emotions:
- Walk alongside them, pamper them, stroke their fur and play with them
- At the lion’s park, safari team will welcome you; give you safety instructions and an introduction on the felines
Then you will be introduced to cats and trainers and the adventure will begin an hour!
In the shade of the trees, you can admire the lions closely: climbing trees, playing and jumping on the rocks of the river banks. The lions roam freely around the participants, giving you the opportunity to be in close contact with them.
The adventure ends with refreshments.
After the ride, refreshments will be offered and then you will have an explanation of breeding and lions Conservation Programmed.
The visit of the Park includes:
- Toboggan- a fun ride on the first slide in Mauritius. Luge includes two courses placed on a slope on which we slide with buoys.
- Walk through aviary – A walk through the bird aviary and observe the various species of colorful birds worldwide.
- Safari photo – Come face to face with zebras, ostriches, antelopes, white rhinos, impalas, kudus and all their neighbors in a unique safari on safari vehicles.
- Observation felines – For lovers of cats, this is a dream come true! Visit Felines Park and enjoy a closer view lions, caracal and tigers.
- Watching Giraffes – Come face to face with the majestic animals for a unique viewing experience.
- Observation of camels – If you’ve always wondered what it really look like the camel and how they live, come to Casela Park to see these fascinating animals. A children’s playground – a new playground for children that offers them extraordinary sensations!
- Mini farm – ideal setting for visitors of all ages, especially children where they can meet with small farm animals.
- Interactive Map 3D – Discover the natural science and history of Mauritius with 3D giant maps.
Further activities at the park
- Interactions with Cats
- Safari Segway
- Safari quad bike
- Zip lines
- jeep safari ride
- The Lion Park is open every day, closed December 25th and January 1st
- Walking with lions is available every day except Sunday
- Walking with lions is only open to adults (15 years and older)
- The participants should measure at least 150 cm (1.5 meters = 4.9 feet)
- All entrants must understand English or French to follow the instructions of our guides. This is highly important for the security of this activity.
Walking with the Lions – on exclusivity
For further exclusivity, we also offer our guests the chance to walk with the Lions in total privacy and accompany with the trainers only.
Guests are accompanied by a personal guide; or you will get customized attention and guidance of trainer’s felines and benefit from a variety of extras.
Upon an Exclusive booking for walking with the lions, you will receive a free DVD of your experience. A DVD of your walk you will also be offered.
- Walk with Lions
- Walk with Lions: 99 Euro / person
- Entrance and park visit: 20 Euro / person
- Total price for the individual walks with the Lions, exclusive up to 5 participants: 1225 Euro
- Entrance and tour of the park: 20 Euro / person