Underwater Sea Walk Excursion
Underwater sea Walk is a unique tour and very interesting sea activity in Mauritius. This is a truly unique experience for all non-divers!
Enjoy a walk underwater safely and fascinating on the seabed (to a depth of 3-4 meters) and observe the wonderful marine life of Mauritius, marvellous wildlife, corals and a large variety of fish, in their natural habitat.
Qualified guides will always be at your side to ensure you have fun safely.
This is a great experience, a great chance to discover the underwater world and realize your dreams.
Walking underwater does not require swimming or diving knowledge, and since your head stays completely dry, you can even wear glasses or contact lenses.
The excursion begins with a motorboat transfer from the centre of Grand Bay to the platform located in the lagoon at the north of the island. Once on the platform, you will receive a short briefing on the equipment, on safety measure, the local marine life, and on the underwater trail.
Afterwards, with the help of the guide, you will leave the platform and start your underwater adventure.
What expects! Go for a hike underwater is like a walk in the reefs, walk among the corals, see a variety of fish and explore the rich marine life in the crystal clear lagoon.
How did it work? A diving suit – a helmet with a transparent visor is placed on your head. Special apparatus allows normal breathing under water. Qualified guides will always be at your side to ensure you have fun safely. This is an exciting experience as you will be contemplating the miracles of nature and will be full of sensations as you walk through the underwater world. Walking on the ocean floor is like walking on the moon.
Come and enjoy this moment of intense pleasure that will reward you with an unforgettable memory!
- The overall duration of this excursion is around one hour (the walking only is 15 minutes).
- Walking underwater is Suitable for everyone, over 10 years old.
- Combinations and flexibility underwater shoes are available and provided freely.
- Eyeglasses and those contact lenses may be worn during the tour (your head is completely protected from water by the helmet).
- Sea walk activities can be organized for a group of a maximum of 15 people.
- Participant does not know how to swim, can take part in this activity.
- Opening hours of the walk from the sea is 9:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Even if you are not participating in the underwater walk from the sea, you can always
- accompany the diving participant until the diving platform for a charge of 16 euros.
DVD for your underwater sea walk activity is available for 49 Euro.
Walk underwater Private (Optional)
Enjoy an exciting walk under private water in the seabed (at a depth of 3-4 meters) and witness the magnificent marine life of Mauritius, wonderful wildlife, coral and a variety of fish in their natural habitat exclusivity.
Private transfer by speedboat to the platform for the Walk underwater.
Walk Adventure exclusively to explore the rich marine life in the clear blue water of the lagoon.
A pre-departure briefing on land as well as on sea before Sea walks Expedition.
A DVD with photos and videos of your whole experience of walking underwater.
Underwater sea walks in exclusively for 4 people (optional)
Shared basis Underwater Sea Walk Adventure
- Price per Person: 37 EUR.
- Price per person Non-Diving Participant:15 EUR.
- Price for DVD: 50 EUR.
4 participants(Exclusive Underwater Sea Walk Adventure)
- Prices for underwater sea walk adventure in exclusivity, including DVD (up to 4): 280 EUR