The Noix de Coco is a family- owned lovely Guesthouse situated in Point d’Esny in the south east coast of Mauritius on one of the most beautiful beaches, between the village of Mahebourg and Blue Bay public beach.
Noix de Coco is endowed with 5 bedrooms and a bungalow harmoniously decorated in clear tones. They are divided into 5 categories: Shell Room, Room, Star, Fish room, bedroom Dodo, Marlin bedroom and sea view bungalow.
All are equipped with air conditioners and ceiling fans, or on foot, and two minibars, two kitchenettes. There is a common refrigerator. You get free WIFI Internet connection.
Noix de coco has five brand new renovated rooms:
- Shell room has a sea view, a double bed and a single bed, air conditioning, minibar and bathroom.
- Star room is a small sea view, a private terrace overlooking the street, a double bed, air conditioning, minibar, and bathroom.
- Fish room has a garden view, a double bed and a single bed, air conditioner, bathroom.
- Dodo room is street side, window overlooking the garden, a double bed and a single bed, air conditioning, toilet & adjoining bathroom.
- Marlin room is street side, a double and a single bed, air conditioner and bath room.
Sea View bungalow:
- Dorade is a garden sea view bungalow with double bedroom, air conditioning, mini bar, kitchen, toilet and adjoining bathroom.
- Daily breakfast is served on the terrace with superb sea view
- A fully equipped kitchen and fridge is at client’s disposal.
- Fridge is stocked with cold drinks for clients free of charge.
- Tea and coffee free of charge
- Internet (Wi-Fi) is available
- Reception desk
- In the common living area contains tourist information, magazines, books, and games.
- For some restaurant reservation, transfer is free of charge.
- Internet & email access is available at the Reception.
oix de coco has direct access to the beach.
Restaurants are not far from the premises; some are even offering a pick-up service.
The Blue Bay Underwater Marine Park for scuba diving and snorkeling is in the vicinity.
Pointe d´Esny is an excellent water sport location; it’s a perfect spot for Windsurfing, Kite surfing, sailing, Catamaran and swimming.
Buses to Blue Bay and Mahebourg pass Noix de Coco every 15 minutes 6 days a week.
Guest house Noix de Coco is close to the famous beach of Blue Bay and Marine Park.
It’s just 10 minutes’ drive from the airport Mauritius.