Air Mauritius Helicopter
Helicopter transfers service to and from SSR airport to your hotel accommodation in Mauritius. Service encompasses one or two ways at very competitive prices.
Service exclusive the helicopter transfer is much more enjoyable and satisfying to get to your hotel in an entertaining and interesting way. It saves times by avoiding traffic and you can experience the panoramic view of Mauritius all the way long. Contact us for your desired transfers from airport to accommodation or accommodation to the airport of Mauritius.
About Air Mauritius Helicopter
The talented crews will welcome you on your arrival at the SSR International Airport and provide you with a personalized service during your recording. You will board on one of the Bell Jet Ranger a helicopter which is equipped with 4 passenger seats. During the helicopter flight around Mauritius, the pilots who are proficiently trained in the standards of Air Mauritius will offer you an outline of Mauritius as you fly over the mesmerizing landscapes, in this way you will be in the know of the topography and contours of the country en route to your destination.
You will see the beauty of Mauritius and enjoy your eyes with enchanting sights of the picture postcard crystal clear lagoons, pristine coastline, undulating sugar cane fields and other spectacular views.
The helicopter transfer from the Mauritius airport is like sightseeing tours. In the south-western part of the island, in the direction through Le Morne, you will pass over the spectacular Underwater Waterfall and landmark.
Helicopter Transfers Luggage Capacity:
Helicopters are only able to carry a limited quantity of luggage and they depend on their sizes and shapes.
It is in our best interests and yours as well as we will apprise you about the luggage capacities before making a reservation for this particular airport transfer service.
Luggage limitations depend on number of passengers.
- 1 – 2 passengers: 2 suitcases (each of maximum of 23 kg) + 2 handbags
- 3 – 4 passengers: 1 handbag per person.
Over luggage limitations, Expedition tour will undeniably charge for extra costs.
This exclusive helicopter airport transfer is organized directly from the Mauritius SSR International airport to your hotel’s helipad.
If your hotel or place of accommodation does not have a helipad; we can arrange to provide the helicopter airport transfer to land to the accessible and nearby helipad which is close to your place of accommodation. In such case, you will have to pay an extra amount to cover the landing fees charged by the operator of the helipad.
Kindly note that when booking any of the helicopter transfers, it is in the responsibility of the client to follow all the luggage limitations and should it is required, to book a separate land transfer for their luggage.
- The fleet consists only of modern helicopters with a capacity of up to 4 passengers.
- If three or more passengers, the flight will be offered under the weight limit.
- The experienced helicopter pilot is trained according to international safety standards.
- Kindly note that when booking any Air Mauritius helicopter transfers, it is in the responsibility of the client to follow all the luggage limitations and should it is required, to book a separate land transfer for their luggage.
Cost for the Helicopter transfers
- 1 – 2 Passengers 687 Euro
- 3 Passengers 843 Euro
- 4 Passengers 989 Euro
- VIP transfer costs is per helicopter ride and excludes landing fees (if applicable) and luggage transportation (if needed)
- The may be slightly more expensive or cheap airport transfer depending on the distance
List of Mauritius helipads
Area & Location Details / On Landing Fees
- Hotel Le Prince Maurice Resident Only
- Hotel Le St Geran Landing Fee applicable to non-residents – EUR 39 (VAT included)
- Hotel Belle Mare Plage Landing Fee applicable to non-residents – EUR 36 (VAT included) for each landing
- Only Le Touessrok Hotel Resident
- Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course for Lunch & Golf only
- Domaine Anse Jonchee Authorization Required
- Anahita Resident of Four Seasons & Anahita only
- SSR International Airport To all customers and no landing fees
- Domaine du Chasseur Authorization Required
- Hotel Paradise Resident Only
- Bel Ombre Golf Course Landing applicable costs – EUR 47 (VAT included)
- Varangue Sur Morne Customers using heliport, does not take lunch – Landing Fees – EUR 51 (Included Vat)
- Customers who take lunch hours – Landing Fees – 50% discount
- Royal Palm Resident Only and before 3 pm
- Hotel Maritim Resident and nonresident – Landing fees EUR 39 (VAT included)
- LUX Grand Gaube Hotel – Landing fees 39 EUR applicable to Non-Residents and operations are after 09h30