Casela Nature Park is situated in the Rivière Noire district of Mauritius; the western side of the island. A favorite among locals and tourists, the bird park stretches over 25 hectares of land, and contains more than 140 bird species from all five continents. On magnificent landscape gardens and spacious layout, signs will guide you towards the various species of deer, leopards, monkeys, tigers, ostriches, lemurs, giant tortoises and fishes.
Other attractions in Casela Park include walk with the lions, fish ponds, tigers, tortoises, monkeys, der and orchids.
Info on or about Casela World Adventure Park
- Casela Nature & leisure park situated royal road Cascavel / flic en Flac village in Mauritius
- Opening Closing Time
- 9 am 6 pm (summer time)
- Entrance fee 7.50 Euro per person and children (3 – 12 years is 4.5 Euro
- Casela restaurant perched upon a lovely hilltop features panoramic views of the park.
- Casela Nature Park is the perfect place to spend a relaxing day with your family and friends
- Activities offered at casela park: walking with lion, canyon swim, quad biking, Segway safari trip,
- The Price for the activities does not include the entrance to the park